Shopping Alert

Elegant House in Spain



Seeing beautiful houses around the world is one of my favorite things to do. The interesting part is seeing when different cultures become part of its interiors and it’s always beautiful to see the owners incorporate their own personality into the decor. This house in Spain is the kind of house that makes us feel welcome. The neutral interiors and comfortable textures embraces you. I’m not sure about you but I’m pretty positive that’s how everyone wants to feel at home, regardless of culture. 

The elegance found in this house is totally approachable, which is essential in my opinion. We all want to to have some elegance in our homes, but we also want to feel we live in a real home. This home is just like that. 

Feel welcomed by the warmth of this beautiful home in Spain. 

La Casa
The pool is the perfect place to cool off in the hot summers of Spain. 

Bienvenido!
The foyer is very simple. I always recommend wood floors in the main room but this natural carpet add some comfort to your feet. I like this look. 

Doors
This house has so many gorgeous details. Have you noticed the doors? 

Living Room
The living room is so well balanced and sunny. 

White Roses
Beauty. 

Natural Touch
Rustic coffee tables are always appealing to me.

Dining Room
The perfect hutch! I love the color.

Kitchen
Very common in Spain: using a table instead of an island. Can’t miss the beautiful tiles and beams in this kitchen.

Homemade
I love the window in this kitchen. It would be so nice to open it and let the breeze come in while you enjoy some fresh coffee and freshly baked goodies, of course! 

Leche
Getting hungry yet?

Master Bedroom
The carpet is found here also. The bed and wallpaper are great in this place.

Other View
This is an impressive master bedroom!

White & Blue
One of my favorite things about Spanish houses are the verandas. This one is calling my name!

Covered Patio
Totally relaxed by the pool.

Flowers
Just lovely.

I really could be in a sunny location like this one today! It’s raining a lot here. Do you know those days that are perfect to stay in bed all day, watching TV and just relaxing? Well, this is a perfect day for that, but I wouldn’t mind to be by the pool, by the sun instead. So, if it’s sunny where you are today, please go outside and enjoy it for me, ok?
Thank you for dropping by today!
xo
Luciane at HomeBunch.com