TOP 10: Sconces

Hey – I have a BRIGHT idea. Let’s talk about how many amazing, affordable sources there are for lighting these days!? But seriously. I’m impressed – I love picking out lighting, especially when it doesn’t break the bank. We’ve used numbers three and eight for our own clients and I’d use em over and over again. I’m still not sick of em! Wanna know what else I’m still not sick of? All the rain we’re getting here in SoCal. I swear – any day it’s not raining, I’ll go outside and do a lil rain dance with G. I think it’s workin’ too cause we’ve been getting storm after storm over here and I ain’t mad! That’s all until it gets in the way of an install day, and then all hell breaks loose. Well…Fingers crossed the rain keeps on comin’ and scheduling itself for cozy office days. Don’t get me wrong, nothing’s better than being at home when it’s raining… but I love dorking out on the weather with the rest of the AI Crew – turtlenecks ‘n ALL Y’ALL!!

Go Git Em Tiger: // 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 //


via Amber Interiors
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers