~the best wood side table~

I get a lot of comments and questions repeatedly about a few things in our home.
One is our sectional which you can read about here.
The other question is about this great table in our dining room.
{styled here for summer}


{styled here for fall}


Well, I just found it here for the cheapest I've ever seen it, so I thought I'd pass it along!


It's even better in person and is so versatile.
It could be used in a bedroom, family room, kitchen, or living room.

We used a lot of products from this store in our daughter Savannah's room too, and I truly am happy with them all!
To view her room and others, click on the "tour my home"
tab at the top of this page, or click right here.
xoxo






via My Sweet Savannah
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers