~removable wallpaper~

Removable wallpaper is all the rage!
I have yet to try it but am curious if any of you have?
Does it really stick?
Does it hold up well?
I have found several {below} that I love and am tempted to try.
I love the idea of it not being so permanent, because if you are anything like me, you change things up often!
This stripe would be great in an entryway or powder room, or even on the ceiling.


This grey grass cloth is one I've been dying to try:


This reminds me of a high end wallpaper I've always wanted to use.
But the peel and stick version here is really intriguing.


I love this one for a laundry room or powder room:


If you are craving a bit more color, this would be a fun one!


And I think this one would make a bold statement in an entryway!


Let me know in the comment section if you've ever used it and what you think of it!
Happy Friday!

xoxo










via My Sweet Savannah
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers