Shopping Alert

~new drapes in Savannahs room~

Remember how I recently talked about my love of linen?
Well I have finally updated the drapes in Savannah's room
{just in time for her to go off to college, ugh}
She also had Ikea cotton drapes, like we did, and I wanted something a little more luxurious.
Oh my, they are fabulous!
Honestly her room has so many pieces from Soft Surroundings, they all pair so well.
{full source list at the end of this post}



I added a set to her French doors, and a set to the windows behind her bed for privacy.


I love how they puddle on the ground.



Look at all the detail in the top too. The ruffles, the ties, the pleats, oh my. 





I think they make the space!
Additional sources below:

Dresser {similar} 
Lamps {similar}
Chandelier {similar}

xoxo



via My Sweet Savannah