~framing book pages~

Yesterday I talked about the creative class that my friend Holly Mathis hosted in Oregon.
I had the honor of speaking a bit about something I love to do~framing book pages.
Why do I love this?
Well, book pages are often overlooked as art sources.
However, they have some of the best art out there!
Love florals?
Pick up a book on botanicals!
Looking for kitchen art?
How about framing a favorite recipe?
You can even create your own art by printing images onto old book pages or music sheets.
I brought a few examples of book pages, even calendar pages that I have framed.
If you look closely, you will see a vintage bird print I recently had framed by Framebridge.
Framebridge is a great source if you don't want to frame a piece yourself.
This one cost $99, which is a heck of a lot cheaper than our local framers.
I framed a set of four of them to create a grouping. 
They have a selection of art to choose from, or you can simply send them your own art, pick out your size, frame, and it will be shipped back to you ready to hang!


Holly brought in a great book to share that was filled with gorgeous images.


This book is a must have if you want great images to frame.
I bought it immediately after seeing hers!

While I was on Amazon, I found a few more that would be great for framing!
This one looks great if you are looking for botanicals.


This set of 6 would make a great grouping on a wall.
I can even picture these simply hanging from clipboards~easy and inexpensive!


Have a Dr. or nurse in the family?
Or are you looking for unique art for a powder room?
I think these are great!



And if you love bird prints as much as I do, these come unframed and are a great example of vintage art:


Have fun!
xoxo








via My Sweet Savannah
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers