Shopping Alert

~an eclectic home tour~

Over the weekend I was flipping through the pages of my HGTV magazine that the mailman ever so kindly delivered to me.
I stopped dead in my tracks on page 90, because it featured the coolest home.
It prompted me to google the owners and find out more.
I wanted to see more photos of this gorgeous home! 
Here is what I found, and for even more photos, you can go here.
I hope you love it as much as I do!
These sconces need to get in my house, like now.
I'm totally digging this daybed too.
Here is a way less expensive version.


I mean really, how perfect is this room?


I love how she layers rugs.


The lighting in this house is phenomenal.


Huge master bedroom, from above. I love all the white walls, black windows and doors, and pops of color in the rugs and pillows.



The bright art on the white walls really pop.
And those red chairs don't hurt either!


Those ceilings!


Barstools can be found here.



This wallpaper is graphic enough to just cover one wall like this homeowner did.
This exact paper can be found here.


And how cute is this kids bathroom?
This cement tile is amazing.


So good, right?
Be sure to check out other interiors they have staged and styled, right here.

xoxo




via My Sweet Savannah