Tweaking the Guest Bedroom

Old Brand New Bedroom

Our home has three bedrooms but my heartmate says it feels like we have nine. Haha. It's because I'm constantly making changes to each room so it's like a whole different room every time he sees it. I mean, when you're decorating on a budget, it just take time to pull the room together. There are lots to do and I'm all about changing it up! Both of our guest rooms still need hardwood floors installed. We're saving up for them  but in the meantime, here are some small updates. 

Old Brand New Bedroom Old Brand New Bedroom

I bought a new bed frame for our larger guest bedroom. It's been sitting on the floor (on a box spring) for the past two years, along with a makeshift headboard that's basically a piece of plywood wrapped in a mudcloth. While it did look good, I wanted a real bed for our guests. I love the headboard its edges.

Since we went all jungalow in our master bedroom, I wanted this room to feel more calm. I also updated the drawer with these hex knobs from Schoolhouse. What a huge difference it makes! They are solid and has a good weight. CB2 has similar ones for a third of the price. These Target nightstands look like a million bucks now!

 

Old Brand New Bedroom

Before

Old Brand New Bedroom
Old Brand New Bedroom

via BLOG - OLD BRAND NEW
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers