~top posts of ALL TIME~

On Friday I shared with you my top posts of 2016.
What I learned is that you guys like DIY, room and exterior transformations, as well as holidays-
my kinda people!

Now to throw a curve ball in things.
Here are my top 5 posts of all time. 
In all the years of my blogging, through every topic, here they are, and they are a bit surprising.

Let's start with number 5:

Yes it's a good one, but it shocked me that it's number 5!


Number 4 top post of all time is.......


This one was posted before I redid our kitchen for the One Room Challenge.


Moving onto number 3:

This one has had 255,676 views!


Number 2:

This is so outdated {2012} that I am embarrassed to post!
I am working on a new home tour that I hope to have out very soon for all of you with links to everything!


And are you curious what the number 1 ALL TIME post is?
Remember, I have been blogging for a very long time.

Top blog post of all time is:

Another one I am embarrassed to share!

I think this was when I was still using a camera phone for my blog photos and our bedroom looks so dated! I guess it was 8 years ago!


Again, thank you all for following along.
I know some of you have been with me here from the beginning.
Here's to new great things in 2017!

xoxo











via My Sweet Savannah
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers