Shopping Alert

~top 10 of 2016~

First of all, I want to personally welcome any new readers to my blog.
Thank you for visiting me. I hope you find a lot of inspiration here and come back again.
For everyone who has stuck with me through the years, thank you, thank you, thank you.
You mean more to me than you know!

I wanted to do a quick roundup of my top 10 posts of 2016.
I cannot believe that it is 2017, this past year has flown by!

I hope you enjoy this roundup!

#1:

This was a fun blog hop I partnered with Joss And Main on.
We enjoyed many dinners in the summer on our deck and love all the new furniture.


#2:


I transformed our master bath for the One Room Challenge and it is now one of my favorite rooms in our home!
Before on the left, after on the right.



#3


This one surprised me!
Apparently you guys love candles as much as I do.


#4

There's just something about the holidays......




#5


I am so glad you guys like decorating for Halloween as much as I do!
These bats were a huge hit.


#6


This was all about decorating with a purpose, and the things that are meaningful to you and your family.


#7


I love the fall, so I am so glad you guys shared my enthusiasm in this post.


#8


This makes me hungry just looking at it.


#9


I love this room, thank you all for loving it too.


#10



Thank you all again for following along.
You can also find me on Pinterest here, and Instagram here.
Now, lets take a look at my friends' top posts from 2016:

Ella Claire | City Farmhouse | French Country Cottage | Miss Mustard Seed My Sweet Savannah | Craftberry Bush | Rooms for Rent | Shades of Blue Interiors Jennifer Rizzo | Kindred Vintage | Liz Marie Blog

Cheers to 2017, lets make it a great year!
xoxo


















via My Sweet Savannah