~New Years Resolution~{Family Dinners}

This post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market, all opinions are my own.

I have a few New Years resolutions, but one of them is to get together as a family more for meals.
So we got the New Years off to a good start with a make your own pizza family dinner.
I love this idea for dinner because it gets the whole family involved.

I got this great pizza oven from Cost Plus World Market, and picked up the rest of the ingredients for the meal while I was there.

I set all the toppings out ahead of time, set up a little drink station, and we got to work making our pizzas.

For the drink station, I used a butler tray and set up a kids side and an adult side.
Of course I always like to have a good candle burning as well, always.
It's also good to have things to munch on while dinner is cooking.
The bowl of olives fits the bill.





Shop the drink station here:







Gather all your ingredients to make your pizzas.




Start your pizza oven by heating it up with a fire for a minimum of 15 minutes.


Be careful because you want it to get to about 660 degrees for your pizza.


While it was heating up we came inside and put our pizzas together with our favorite toppings.
I like to set everything out in these cute little white ramekins.
They come in all sorts of colors.





Cook your pizza to perfection and serve up to your family!



Now, I would like to hear some of your resolutions?
Is connecting with family more one of your resolutions as well?

xoxo









via My Sweet Savannah
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers