Happy Friday Finds!

Disc Interiors

Alright, it's the first weekend of 2017 so make it a great one! Can you imagine if I actually said that every weekend? Like, "OMG, it's the fifth weekend of 2017, make it awesome!" Don't worry, I'm not gonna go there. Anywho, here are some happy finds for your fantastic weekend!

  • I've been eyeing on one of these Portuguese desks. I love the turned legs. 

  • Final words from FLOTUS got me all choked up.

  • Beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces for your home from Nomad.

  • It's date night and we want to see Hidden Figures. It looks good. We also saw Arrival last week and loved it.

  • I recently discovered the works of Marcello Fantoni and I'm obsessed!

  • Endless inspiration from this tumblr — Totem

  • Photos via Disc Interiors



via BLOG - OLD BRAND NEW
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers