Crushing On…Mason St. Peter

Hi y’all – Hope you had a dreamy weekend in the sunshine! Whether you stayed inside and worked – or – got outdoors to explore the newly green Los Angeles landscape… I of course, can’t turn off my brain on weekends anymore, but Pinterest makes it feel as though I’m “zenning” out. With that said, if you don’t already follow me on Pinterest, do yourself a solid favor! I think Pinterest is an awesome tool to stay fully inspired when it comes to the design process. Follow along to see what I dig in design… Today I’m crushing on Mason St. Peter’s Topanga Cabin. Topanga Canyon has always offered me a strong sense of home – so this project just has all the feels…

Mason St Peter


via Amber Interiors
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers