~blue & white at Pottery Barn~

I went to the mall last week and was in display envy at Pottery Barn.

They have a new selection of blue and white and it was so pretty!
Here are a couple pictures I took with my cell phone while I was there.



Oh man, so good!

Look at some of these pieces that yes, I will be adding to my blue and white collection!

If you want to buy a whole 16 piece dinnerware set, this is the one!


There is boat plates:




The bowls:


And look at this platter!



After shopping at Pottery barn I went next door to Williams Sonoma where I saw some more blue and white goodness.

This jar is fabulous:


I snapped this quick picture of the table filled with blue and white and this brass chandelier that I have always wanted!



Here is a much better picture of it off their website:


So so good!

xoxo









via My Sweet Savannah
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers