~black & white & why I love it~

My favorite color combination, black and white. 
I am a huge fan of contrast, and that is evident in our home.
Black keeps things from looking to feminine and grounds a space.
When something white is in front of something black, or vice versa, the item really pops. 
Take this juju hat for example in our master bedroom. I love the way it stands out against the black walls. 
{graphite by Benjamin Moore} 

And notice the drapes too, they have so much contrast with the paint which makes for a elegant clean look.


In our master bathroom I have painted the walls Benjamin Moores SeaPearl and added black with the cabinets, lighting, and artwork.
To see a full list of bathroom sources, go here.



And in our basement I carried the black and white theme in the drapery, {discontinued Ikea fabric} 
pillows and other accessories.
The stair runner leading upstairs is a classic black an white stripe.



In our daughters room, and faux zebra rug and painted black canopy bed {similar} add nice contrast to the light walls.


Want even more black and white inspiration?
Follow my black and white Pinterest board here.
And for my daily shenanigans, you can follow me on Instagram here.
Happy Monday friends!
xoxo






via My Sweet Savannah
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers