7 folding screen room dividers

dividers
Image photographed by Anthony Cotsifas, styled by Bette Adams

A fascination with room dividers has grown in me since I made one of my own last summer for our outdoor space. This time I'm talking indoors however with 7 ideas for room dividers.

divider7
Cabinet de Curiosités by Thomas Erber for Maison Kitsuné NYC.
divider
Jamie Hayon's Frames Collection for Expormim.

divider3
A mango wood slatted screen, and at a good price!

divider4
BCXSY's Join screen.

divider1
Eames plywood folding screen.

divider8
A bamboo screen from Bloomingville.

divider6
One of my personal favorites, Artek's molded plywood folding screen.

via A Merry Mishap
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers