Shopping Alert

~movie set shopping~

Over the Christmas break, I finally saw the movie "The Intern" and like many of you, fell in love with the movie set.
I quickly googled it and found a bunch of articles have been done on it, but I thought I'd jump in, maybe a little late, but why not?



If you like the look of this kitchen as much as I do, here are some products that will get you this look.

This painting:
These lights:


This rug runner:


These stools:


These shelves:



And these colors by Sherwin Williams.


Moving onto the living room.



I love that sofa.
You can find a similar one here.



This pillow:


And this one:


This ceiling light:



Similar mirror:





This lamp:


These chairs:





Lamps on mantle:




Black chest/dresser:


Similar rug:




What do you think?
Do you like this look as much as I do?
If you haven't seen the movie, you must! Good movie, and obviously good set by Nancy Meyers!

xoxo





via My Sweet Savannah