Shopping Alert

~I'm dreaming of a PINK Christmas~

Two years ago I posted about my friends gorgeous home here.
The house tour was a huge hit, everyone loved it, and requested to see more.
So I went over there last week and we had fun playing house, decorating, and wrapping gifts. 
Her friend Deb Achak was there, who is a talented photographer.
Between the two of us we got some great shot of Tiffany's adorable home decorated for the holidays!
Grab a peppermint mocha, some pink hot chocolate, or your drink of choice, and welcome to the most cheerful holiday house!

Let's start in the living room~
Light pink walls, a gold tree, and accents of aqua and white.
Love, love, love.


It's hard to see in these photos, but Tiffany frosted the windows with this, and it looked so magical.


Stockings by Patch NYC.








I think this lightbox just made it onto my Christmas wish list.
You can change out the letters to spell whatever you like, and it's battery operated.



Moving into the dining room~
Her Christmas cards of years past hang from pom pom garland simply on the wall leading into the dining room.


Pink and blue, one of my favorite color combinations.
{walls are Hale Navy by Ben Moore}


This gorgeous photo art on the wall is by Deb and will be available, along with others in January.
Please check her website if you are interested.






After decorating we decided to wrap a few gifts for her twins using fun paper and bright stickers.
Her tip for holiday wrapping is to shop craft stores, and even Target in their craft/party isles.




And just for fun, here's a few more random shots from her house that I couldn't resit to not include!


Rug from Target!



You can visit Tiffany's blog here!
Photos 1-7, 9-14, and 18-19 are all by Deb Achak photography and all others by me.

Have a happy day!
xoxo







via My Sweet Savannah