Gift Guide :: For Your Main Man

If the main man in your life is anything like mine, he could use a little assistance in the style department. And this is the time of year to deliver it! Right under the tree. I always try to balance a little utility with some aspirational moments (usually in the shape of accessories). 

Don’t forget a few ‘it’s for you, but I really want it for me’ gifts too!

gift guide for your main man | coco kelley

1. syd sunglasses | 2. black & white gingham tie | 3. guide to urban whiskey | 4. leather house slippers | 5. YI M1 mirrorless camera | 6. postalco notebooks | 7. sherpa shirt jacket | 8. tinker watch gift set | 9. leatherman multitool| 10. leather portfolio case

In case you had any doubts… the camera is the gift that falls under that last category. I’ve heard really great reviews about this one, and it’s on the more affordable side for a mirrorless camera! What you may not have guessed is that leatherman multitool is also one that you should both be asking Santa for. I have one that I keep in my car and it has saved my ass many many times. From the corkscrew to the screwdriver. My favorite of all of these might be the leather house slippers, though. You know they’re just going to get better and better with age!

The post Gift Guide :: For Your Main Man appeared first on coco kelley.


via coco kelley
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers