Shopping Alert

Christmas Snapshots (And Signing off)

Christmas Snapshots (And Signing off)

I’m signing off for the year a little earlier than usual, but I feel like you can probably live without any more last-minute gift guides or Christmas tree decorating ideas at this point. ;) Five more days! Our kids are out of school after today, and I’m excited about shutting my laptop for a while.

 

I’m feeling the Christmas spirit more than I have in a while. We’ve had three incredible weeks of services at our church, and I’ve just spent more time thinking about what Jesus’ coming to our earth in human form really meant for me, for us all. (And, I’m happy to tell you more personally if you want to email me.) I hope you also have some “think time” in the next five crazy, activity-filled days.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  Isaiah 9:6

 

 

 

Thank you all for a great 2016, for reading and for encouraging. I look forward to coming back refreshed and renewed in January. Merriest Christmas to you and yours!

 

.

The post Christmas Snapshots (And Signing off) appeared first on Emily A. Clark.


via Emily A. Clark