~blue & orange color crush~

I am having a serious love affair with the combination of blue and orange.
I do realize these colors aren't for everyone, but in muted, or saturated hues, it can be very elegant.
I have compiled a few of my favorite blue and orange items below!

The color of this bench is more of a tangerine. The nail heads take the look up a notch, and the price point is great.



This wallpaper is to die for:


Of course a little blue and white piece never hurt anyone.


I love, love, love this rug:


The bright color in these pillows.......


would be great paired with these:




And finally, I think one of these lamps on a little round side table would be beautiful in a living or family room.



xoxo



via My Sweet Savannah
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers