Gift Guide :: For the Fabulous Feminist!

Have a fabulous girlfriend in your life that works hard, plays hard, and proudly wears her feminism on her leather jacket sleeve? Then this feminist gift guide is for her! Come to think of it, I’m pretty sure this is every one of my best girlfriends…

gift guide for the fabulous feminist | coco kelley

1. feminist journal | 2. grey leather moto jacket | 3. dearborn champagne flute | 4. brass middle finger | 5. baggu reusable boob bag | 6. pink velvet pumps | 7. bauble ball earrings | 8. girlboss pin | 9. rainbow twist fur stole | 10. future is female t-shirt (15% of profits go to planned parenthood) 

I think I might as well call this my own personal wishlist while I’m at it!

The post Gift Guide :: For the Fabulous Feminist! appeared first on coco kelley.


via coco kelley
Share on Google Plus

About Decoration de la Maison

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Home & Garden Bestsellers